Sunday 2 February 2014

                            MOTHER
  Mother is a guide of home ,light  and the most significant influence in our growing
foundation is Mother.
                                In my life, the first step of my growing foundation is my mom.
                        She carried to me from her womb and taught to me to be a value person. My mom  from early stage carried to me all bad things and good things . Also taught to me unconditional loving, beautiful, unselfish, caring, nurturing, giving, thoughtful, patient, kind, forgiving, generous, all this learnt from my mom. She taught to me what human being needs to become a right person of what I am today. Today from my mom's foundation I grew and get married I am father of one daughter. also a good foundation of Mother's I learnt from my teacher's, my leader's, my friends the way of my mom taught to me.
                                            So mother love is the first step of your power. Without mother or absence of mother we will not be here today. Important guide in my life leads to me step by step my mom's love. I believe home is desert or dark with out Mother. I wish every body like me Mother is starting point in your life. you can understand or not once when you come in this world your first light, power is your mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment